Employment Type: Full-Time
Michigan Pallet is recruiting for both 1st and 2nd shift at all 4 of our locations (Plainwell, Clinton, Charlotte, and St. Charles)
We offer competitive wages and benefits, including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, a 401K plan, etc.
- The ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse environment
- Continuously bending, twisting, and lifting up to 75-80 lbs repetitively throughout the shift.
- The ability to meet fast-paced productivity goals and standards.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule- An occasional Saturday, NEVER on Sunday
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be 18 years or older
Major Duties & Responsibilites
Maintaining a clean work environment-Keep work area clean
Building Quality New Pallets to customer specifications
Repairing recycled pallets to customer specifications
Assembling Pallet Kits, and set up boxes
What We Are Looking For
Highly motivated individuals looking for a good stable income
Show up to work on your scheduled days. Our customer needs Michigan Pallet employees to be reliable and meet our weekly goals and numbers.
Be open to learn new skills. If you do not have prior experience, we are willing to train the right candidate.